Welcome to the Metro Arms 1911 Forum Archives.

Metro Arms and BersaChat have teamed up.
Please sign up and join us at our main website, Bersa Chat, http://bersachat.com

Contact Us

Send an Email to the Site Administrator

Your Details


The part that holds the cartridges in a 1911 is called a ?